üDates 2022*: 14-15 Feb, 12-13 April, 4-5 Oct, 1-2 Dec.
üDates 2023*: 2-3 Feb, 30-31 March, 9-10, 4-5 Dec.
üDate on request available
üPrice: 1 480 € (VAT excluded)
Often relegated to simple calculations of averages, statistical techniques are often underestimated in the added value they can provide. This training aims to exploit the full potential of your data, through various modern statistical techniques.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ?
After having completed the course, you will have learned:
· Use quantitative techniques in order to expose and enrich your descriptive analyzes
· How to perform in-depth end-to-end analysis of your data ?
· How to use statistics to make data talk ?
· Have the keys to start a datamining study.
· Know how to do the most common statistical tests and be able to interpret them
· Establish a segmentation
* Subject to change till 2 months before the indicated date
Code: PNOUV – A Distance
Code: PNOUV Présentiel